We, Securizm, established in 2001 are the pioneer in the field of Electronic Security Systems in Gujarat. With vast exposure and experience gathered during these many years has made it possible to generate strong customer base in various industries spread throughout length and breadth of this State.
Securizm, has carried out designing, detailed engineering, fabrication, supply, erection, installation, testing and commissioning of Electronic Security systems as per the norms of International Standards, Local Architect, Builder and Tariff Advisory Committee etc.
These projects have been executed under the strict supervision of leading consultants appointed by the ultimate client. In this long span, we have executed turnkey contracts for Electronic Security Systems in the following fields:
• CCTV and Surveillance Systems
• Public Announcement and Background Music Systems
• Fire Detection and Alarm
• Access Control and Biometrics
• Multi Apartment Video Door Phone
• Burglar Alarm System
• Home and Office Automation
• Automatic Entry System
• Building Management System
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT(AMC) FOR CCTV AND SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM, FIRE DETECTION, PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM, ACCESS CONTROL, BIO-METRICS AND ATTENDANCE SYSTEM, BOOM BARRIERS AND AUTOMATIC ENTRY SYSTEM, AUTOMATION ETC. ALL OVER GUJRAT.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
In today’s competitive era, quality is a prime factor. Quality output from any machine depends on machine's repeat performance. To get repeat performance; machine maintenance is a key factor. Maintenance of CCTV camera requires special skills. Every organisation may not have specialized CCTV Surveillance System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras. CCTV camera manufacturers and distributors are the best people to support in maintaining these cameras as total technology is available with them. In order to help our customers in getting the best throughput from the CCTV camera, we have introduced the concept of Quarterly Maintenance Contracts for the CCTV Surveillance System at the price of ₹ 1000.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for yearly from the date of signing of memorandum of
understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed yearly subject to rendering of satisfactory
service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on quarterly basis.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test,
DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check. Replacement of CCTV parts
and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However the servicing agency may provide
such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the
quarterly period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
6. Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this
type of service.
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer.
However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on
holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the
8. Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.